St. Baldrick’s Foundation

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

We're having another....brat!

I'm very excited to announce we're having our 2nd boy.

I went to my 15 week doctor's visit on Monday. I told the doctor, "I want to see a penis today. And it's not yours." Hey - I've known this guy for YEARS. I just laid it out there, plain and simple. He said he never told me I could have a sono this time around, to which I replied something about him being full of it. He DID say, the very last time I was in, that I could see what flavor it was the NEXT time I came in. (which would've been Monday).

Finally he said to shut me up we'd take a look. I told him maybe my kid was already well hung, like a bull. He said, "Or maybe it will have a really big vagina!". My mother was with me, already blushing insanely from embarassment, so I had to add, "Only if it takes after it's grandma!" Gotta love me! :)

We got in the sono room and he said he could tell what it was. I figured he was joking, but he said he really could tell what it was. He said, "Here's a thigh bone, and here's another thigh bone, and here's...."...and I finished with "a cute little penis!!!!!" He stopped me right then and there, and informed that I could never use the words "little" and "penis" in the same sentence again. I'm this kid's mother...I can do what I want! :)

Sooo, I called Peabody as soon as we left the doctor's office and said, "What do you think of the name Melissa?" Dead silence for YEARS. Then I said, "Because that would be a really weird name for a BOY!" Guess I scared him senseless.

To make that clear, we are now having our 2nd boy. That makes 2 boys, 2 girls, 2 dogs, 2 cats, and a stupid evil bird in a pear tree. So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

No comments: